
It's true!!!
He is truly wish you a Merry merry Christmas! Check out his blog at www.ahmadinejad.ir (don't forget to chose english language).
I think he is a straight person who talks the truth. Every country have rights to develop their own nuclear energy for their own good use right?
Btw what's Obama doing there? I just hope that Obama and America will never attack any other country anymore.
With this Christmas atmosphere, let us pray for peace upon this world. No more war please, America. Pull your invaders from Irak completely. Don't invade Afghanistan, don't invade Pakistan, don't invade Iran please.
Let there be peace and happiness. Amen.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Ahmadinejad Wish You a Merry Christmas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
yeup, yeup!! aamiin..
btw, itu gambar sndiri y, k? hoho..great!:D
*tadinya dikirain itu gambar kartu pos d blog ahmadinejad..heu
amiin...
huhu Ahmadinejad gak senarsis itu (gak senarsis gw maksudnya)
Wow. Think I have to compliment you for this post, that I will not wait to put a comment here:
Merry Christmas, Git :D
Not to say which religion's big day it is... but like Ahmadinejad's spirit, it's a moment for us to promote peace.
Congrats Bro... to finally have peaceful writing here :)
gubraks... hmm, gimana ya... dilema mau ber-peace2-ria teh. hehe.
peace yo jal (gw nulis apaan sih?)
oooo, itu gambar lo sendiri git? huahaha. ngapain ada obamanya?
Post a Comment